Children Available for Adoption in Ghana
- Boys and girls 18 months and older.
- All children have medical screenings, including tests for HIV and Hep B.
Travel Requirements for a Ghana Adoption
- The travel process will involve two trips (or one longer trip of 6-8 weeks).
- The first trip is a stay of around 8-10 days.
- The second trip will take place approximately 4-6 weeks later and will only last 5-6 days in country.
Time Frame for a Ghana Adoption
- Wait time is approx. 4-6 months
Post Adoptive Requirements
Post Adoptive Requirements for a Ghana Adoption
- All families must submit post-adoptive reports following social worker visits at 6 months, 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months.